Getting Married at
Saint Thomas the Apostle
We at Saint Thomas the Apostle Congratulate you on seeking to be married in the Catholic Church. We offer you our assistance in celebrating the Sacrament in a reverent and prayerful way, and in preparing for the life-long commitment made at Marriage.
Couples seeking information on celebrating the Sacrament of Marriage are asked to contact the Parish Office at least 6 months prior to their anticipated date of marriage.
No formal plans should be made for a reception until the Church requirements are known and completed.
We recognize that many questions exist pertaining to Catholic Marriage, please contact the parish office for assistance.
For more information regarding:
- Catholic Couples: Catholic Couples seeking information on being married in the Catholic Church
- Interfaith Couples:Couples seeking information on being married in the Catholic Church, but from different faith traditions in addition to being Roman Catholic.
- Catholic Couples who are married Civilly and seek the Sacrament of Marriage
- Catholic Couples who have been married in a Civil Marriage, but seeking to be celebrate the Sacrament of Marriage.
- Non-Catholic Couples:Please note that Church law indicates that Non-Catholic Couples cannot be married in a Catholic Church.
Please visit: The Diocese of Brooklyn Pre-Cana Preparation