Parish Office Hours
- Sunday- 9am to 2pm
- Monday- 2pm to 5pm
- Tuesday- 9am to 1pm; 2pm to 5pm
- Wednesday/Thursday- 9am to 1pm; 2pm to 5pm; 6:30pm to 8:30pm
- Friday- 9am to 1pm; 2pm to 5pm
- Saturday- 9am to 12pm
Telephone: (718) 847-1353
All parish members must be properly registered at the Parish Office. Our hope is that those living in Woodhaven, or in the surrounding communities, who choose to call Saint Thomas their parish will make the commitment to join us weekly at Mass, volunteer their time when available, and financially support our mission and works. Please click the image for more information.
Letters of Recommendation
In justice to those who support our parish with their weekly presence at Mass and sacrificial contributions of time and finance please note:
- Letters of Recommendation can only be written for registered, supporting parishioners since they usually indicate the person is personally known to us
- Sponsorship Letters to serve as Godparents for Baptism or Confirmation can only be written for those who fulfill the requirements of the Church to serve in these significant roles. Requirements include weekly attendance at Mass, being older than 16 years old and fully initiated as as a Catholic. Please click the image for more information.